Business Development Strategist Job Brief
We are looking for an experienced (Experience in fashion is a must) Business Development Strategist responsible for
the formulation and development of our business strategies and conducting market research, identifying and
exploring new business opportunities and boosting company growth and sales. Experience in fashion is a must. You’ll
gather as much information on the company and also build and maintain a successful relationship with prospective
and existing clients. You must be able to collaborate with executives and formulate a business strategy to determine
objectives and maximize business reach and potential, analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for
The goal is to ensure that you are able to develop strategic plans that will help improve an organization to reach its
goals and targets and improve profitability. You will analyse existing business strategies and practices and provide
recommendations for improvements.
Encouraging new and existing clients by creating and improving proposals
Collect customer requirements and business data to create a business plan and manage the project teams to achieve
Coordinate with the management to identify, research, analyse, and execute new business initiatives and
Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements,
marketing collaterals, and web site.
Qualification: B.Sc. (Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance);
Year of Experience: 2- 5 Years. Experience in fashion is a must
Proven track record in business development.
Tech-savvy in nature.
Teachable and hard working.
Strong grasp of Excel demonstrated by the ability to build, monitor, review and update complex analyses.
Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients. Exceptional ability to
analyse market trends and competitor behaviour.
Ability to maintain strong client relationships and establish industry partnerships. Competency in negotiating
and closing business deals.
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to evolve appropriate business strategy and operations, processes, and key drivers to drive
Ability to demonstrate a high degree of numerical, verbal, and analytical competence
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills demonstrated with mastery in written communication and
Junior Accessories Designer, Women and Men
We are looking for a Junior Women/Men Accessories Designer who will be responsible for assisting in the
development of customer and market focused product collections each season that are in line with the company
strategy for the brand. Also to give strong administrative and creative support to the Accessories Design team, which
is responsible for all handbags, women/men Footwear, Accessories design. Experience in fashion is a must.
At ZASHADU, we are passionate about what our customer loves, the goal is to ensure to keep a constant eye on the
market to see what competitors look like and will be aware of current and emerging trend.
As the Junior Women/Men Accessories Designer, you will be:
• The right-hand person to the women/men footwear, handbag Designer and the Creative Lead Designer,
helping to develop colour palettes and a materials palette board each season that will surprise and delight
• You will be responsible for assisting in the development of customer and market focused product
collections each season that are in line with the company strategy for the brand.
• The custodian for the Accessories colour and materials libraries on PLM (Product Lifestyle Management
• You will be providing technical drawings for suppliers, finalising the approved designs for production.
• You will be researching trends, new materials, trims and colour palettes and designing new products
incorporating your original ideas.
• You will be working closely with the buying team to ensure fit and aesthetics meet brand requirements.
• Passionate about what our customer loves, you will keep a constant eye on the market to see what
competitors look like and will be aware of current and emerging trend.
We’re Looking For Someone To Have:
• He or she must have gone to a fashion school and as work at a luxury fashion sector at least for a year.
• A talent for Illustrator and Photoshop and be able to hand draw.
• Be able to produce high quality work to targets and tight deadlines.
• Have an eye for colour and texture and be confident in presenting your designs formally and informally.
• Have practical knowledge and experience of production methods.
• Have a flair for design with great creativity and imaginationbe able to produce original ideas based on
• Be able to work without supervision but be part of a team.
• Have an understanding of ZASHADU, our collections and the brand.
• Ideally have some experience working on PLM, the Product Lifestyle Management system.
• Have some experience within the Handbag, Footwear and Accessories design industry.
• Exceptional organisation skills with a great eye for detail.
• The originality and efficiency to thrive within a close-knit team of creative thinkers.• Possess a true passion for fashion.
Qualification: B.Sc. (Any field)
Must have gone to a fashion school
Must have work at a luxury fashion sector at least for a year. Experience in fashion is a must
Tech-savvy in nature, teachable and hard working.
Competitive basic salary; Starting N150,000
· And so much more!
Part Time Digital Media Video Editor
We require a Video Editor 2-3 days a week to create visual communications that convey our
brand message in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner.
You must have experience in Videography and cinematography with video production, film
and photo editing skills.
Regular team meetings to determine video direction.
Excellent knowledge of photography/videography within the digital world.
Reviewing raw material to determine the shot list.
Manipulating film and video footage using clean editing techniques.
Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence
Consulting with the director and production team throughout the project.
Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
Skills Expectation and requirements
• Education in film studies, cinematography, or equivalent experience.
• Previous work experience as a videographer/cinematographer.
• Hands-on experience with all video editing software
• Ability to work to a tight schedule.
• Must have excellent IT skills especially with computer programmes such as photoshop, Adobe
Lightroom, photo mechanic
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Experience with industry standard editing tools and asset management software.
• Excellent communication skills.